The warranty period is one (1) year effective from the date of
PRIMESOHRS shall, at its sole discretion, have the option of repairing or replacing the relevant part or parts free of charge and supplying them to the purchaser. The provisions of this warranty constitute the sole and exclusive remedy available to the purchaser with regard to said defective PRIMESOHRS Products.
In no event shall the warranty period for any PRIMESOHRS Products, including repaired or replaced parts, extend beyond the original warranty period stated above. The defective parts which have been replaced shall be made available to PRIMESOHRS and shall be the property of PRIMESOHRS. In no event shall the purchaser have a right to return the PRIMESOHRS Product without the prior written consent of PRIMESOHRS.
This warranty has been given provided that the PRIMESOHRS Product is used in its normal intended use and that due care and compliance with the instructions given by PRIMESOHRS are observed. The obligations of PRIMESOHRS have been restricted to these warranty terms and conditions and the warranty thus does not cover losses incurred as a result of damage to other property or persons.
• Transportation of the PRIMESOHRS Product;
• Negligence by the user of the PRIMESOHRS Product or failure to observe the instructions given by PRIMESOHRS or proper care;
• Circumstances outside the control of PRIMESOHRS, such as theft, fire, accidents or acts of vandalism;
• Failure to observe the installation or operating instructions, or other failure, when installing, placing, emptying, or cleaning the PRIMESOHRS Product; and Normal wear and tear.
The warranty does not cover defects which are insignificant to the use of the PRIMESOHRS Product, such as repair of superficial scratches.
The purchase shall inform PRIMESOHRS in writing without delay, and in any event, within seven (7) calendar days of purchaser being put on notice of the defect. The writing shall include the following information:
(1) the product in question (model name and model number),
(2) specification of the defect as accurately as possible, and
(3) the circumstances in which the defect was detected and/or appears.
If the purchaser has given notice of the defect mentioned above and no defect is found for which PRIMESOHRS is liable, PRIMESOHRS shall be entitled to compensation for the costs it has incurred as a result of the notice of the defect.